Pineapple Steak with Sugar & Cinnamon
Posted on June 11 2019,
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20mins
- 1 pineapple
- 200g granulated (white) sugar
- 20g cinnamon powder
- Peel the pineapple, and cut into 2 cm ( ¾ in) slices. Mix the sugar and the
- cinnamon and sprinkle about half over the pineapple slices.
- Preheat the barbecue grill (making sure it’s clean) and cook the pineapple
- as you would a steak, about 5 minutes on each side
- Sprinkle with the remaining sugar and cinnamon mixture, and grill for a
- further 5 minutes on each side.
You can place a scoop of vanilla ice cream in the middle of each pineapple steak and serve immediately.