JERK CHICKEN PINEAPPLE AND MANGO SALAD
Posted on December 03 2018,
Preparation time: 30 mins (plus overnight marinade if desired)
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups chopped mango
- 2 cups chopped pineapple
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- ⅔ cup diced scallions
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 120g of rocket or chosen leafy green
- 20g of fennel
- 60g of Fuego Jerk Rub (Mild Marinade)
- 1 kg boneless chicken thighs
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Wash rocket, drain and put aside. In a separate bowl – shave fennel into thin slices. Toss the rocket and fennel with a drizzling of olive oil.
- Chicken :
- Put chicken in a large bowl and using your hands rub in the marinade. Leave for 20 minutes or overnight in the refrigerator.
- On a medium-high grill cook chicken until browned and juices run clear, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Assemble with salad and salsa, serve and enjoy!