Audrey Wilkinson Sangria
Posted on September 17 2018,
- 1 - 750ml bottle Audrey Wilkinson Tempranillo
- 4 Oranges: 2 juiced, 2 sliced
- 2 Lemons: 1 juiced, 1sliced
- 1 Apple diced
- 1 Cinnamon stick, broken into large pieces
- 1 tsp Vanilla powder
- 125ml Brandy
- 80g Caster sugar
- 375ml Lemonade
- In a bowl add the wine, juice, brandy, vanilla powder and cinnamon, add the sugar to taste, allow to sit for 30 minutes.
- In 2 serving jugs add the fruit, and ice, then pour over the wine mix to full, top up with the lemonade and swirl with a spoon to combine.
- Spoon some of the fruit into chilled glasses and then pour over to sangria.