Serves – 8
• 1 - 750ml bottle Audrey Wilkinson Tempranillo
• 4 Oranges: 2 juiced, 2 sliced
• 2 Lemons: 1 juiced, 1sliced
• 1 Apple diced
• 1 Cinnamon stick, broken into large pieces
• 1 tsp Vanilla powder
• 125ml Brandy
• 80g Caster sugar
• 375ml Lemonade
1. In a bowl add the wine, juice, brandy, vanilla powder and cinnamon, add
the sugar to taste, allow to sit for 30 minutes.
2. In 2 serving jugs add the fruit, and ice, then pour over the wine mix to ¾
full, top up with the lemonade and swirl with a spoon to combine.
3. Spoon some of the fruit into chilled glasses and then pour over the
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Sign up to our newsletter to hear about class discounts, BBQ recipes, tips and tricks.