Class Retail Policy
BBQ School will happily assist customers who wish to return or exchange goods purchased from any of our classes across Australia.
All products for return or exchange must be returned to the place of purchase.
Return/exchange of non-faulty goods
With a receipt
- We can provide a refund
- All returned goods must be unused, in original packaging and in saleable condition
- Receipts must be valid and intact
All refunds will be provided back in the original tender. Cheques and debit cards will be refunded as cash and credit card refunds must be processed back onto a credit card.
Note: A credit card must be present to gain a refund.
Without a receipt
- We can provide an Exchange Voucher or an exchange for 'like' goods.
- All goods for exchange must be unused, in original packaging and in saleable condition
- Positive identification will be required.
- Exchange Vouchers are valid from time of issue and are redeemable at any store. These vouchers are not redeemable for cash or Gift Cards.
Return/exchange of faulty goods
Faulty or damaged goods under warranties
In addition to manufacturers’ guarantees on selected products, BBQ School provide a guarantee of acceptable quality on every product, by law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure, and to compensation for other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure.
We recommend you retain your receipt, as we may require proof that you purchased the product from us. Our Team Members will be able to advise you whether a refund, exchange, repair or replacement is available.